Favells will include free installation. Please consult us for delivery and set up costs.
You will require a suitable level base to site your hot tub or spa, this could be concrete slabs, decking, or full concrete slab. Hot tubs or spas cannot be sited on grass or uneven ground. A free site survey and consultation is offered and can also offer a full base construction.
We strongly recommend you have a waterproof electrical isolator switch next to or near the spa site. This must be fitted by a qualified electrician, some larger spas require armoured cable which also must be installed by a qualified electrician. Please consult us as to the exact requirements for the spa in question. There must be an appropriate electrical supply depending on the model .
There must of course be a suitable water supply to fill the hot tub or spa within the site area.
Delivery and Access
Please be aware that access from the roadside to the site is required and gateways, alleyways, pathways and carports etc should be taken into consideration. Please consult us as to the exact requirements for the hot tub or spa in question prior to delivery. Should access be a problem the use of a crane maybe required the cost of which shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Points to Consider
1. Are doorways, gateways, alleyways and pathways wide enough.
2. Will access be over or across garden or grass which will mean taking the spa off the truck, will boards or protection be needed.
3. Be aware of drainpipes, guttering, shelves, taps or any obstruction on route to the site.
4. Turning space will be required around corners through alleyways etc, will there be room enough to turn.
5. We will supply 2 men to install the spa, should more labour be required this shall be supplied by the customer, at the customers cost. So be aware of slopes, walls or difficult routes to the chosen site if extra labour is needed this should be arranged prior to delivery. Should the customer not be able to arrange extra labour, we will if given sufficient warning to arrange it. The cost of which shall be met by the customer.
6. Once sited access will be required around the spa to assist in the installation and set-up etc.